Flamenco, Moorish architecture, Arab baths, sherry wines
Imagine immersing yourself in Spanish culture as you spend 14 days getting to know southern Spain intimately!
This is a personalized tour with a Spanish-speaking tour guide that will introduce you to Andalusian cities and towns that are distinctive to Southern Spain. This unique tour caters to people who wish to experience Spanish culture with an emphasis on discovering the art of Flamenco. We offer the opportunity to combine organized classes with a truly memorable itinerary. Apart from providing a cultural flavour, this tour provides the traveller with the sensation of actually living in Spain.
Including all the must-see tourist attractions, the following are our special highlights and features:
- Discover how seven hundred years of Moorish occupancy endowed Spain with wonders such as Seville’s Alcazar and Cordoba’s Mosque
- Appreciate authentic Flamenco performances
- Submerge yourself in a 15 hour Flamenco class. Begninner to advanced levels offered. Beginner students don’t need prior dance experience and all fitness levels are welcome. Classes are taught by Seville based professional teachers (other activity options available. See below)
- Savour a tour of a Sherry Bodega and sample its wines
- Admire a Roman city that produced two Roman emperors
- Luxuriate in an Arabian Bath
- Revel in a day spent on an alluring southern Spanish beach
- Enjoy the services of a dedicated English native / Spanish speaking tour guide with over ten years of experience in Seville and its surroundings.
- The price includes all accommodation and transportation costs within Spain (transfers from and to the airport can be arranged upon request)
- Cities and towns visited include, but are not limited to: Seville, Cordoba, Italica, Jerez de la Frontera, and Cadiz.
- Get to know like-minded individuals and other cultural enthusiasts
- Although flamenco dance classes are our most popular activity, others can be substituted such as guitar, rhythm, Spanish language or cooking classes. Emphasis is on the enjoyment of a cultural experience.